Picking that perfect hair style for your wedding is so much fun! Here are some tips & things to keep in mind:
- Browse ideas on pinterest, wedding magazines, or wedding blogs like style me pretty. Do you want the back of your dress to show more like if its open or a pretty detail you want to show off or is it ok covered up? What looks do you like? Updo, half up half down, all down, curls, flower crown, hairpiece…. There are endless beautiful ideas.
- Do a trail run. Once you decide on the type of hairstyle you would like, I recommend finding a stylist that is available on your wedding day & have that same person fix your hair exactly as they would on your wedding day. That way you can be 100% sure you love it! Ps. Some stylists have you bring your own bobby pins so just ask before you go.
- Will you be using a hairpiece or veil? If so take it with you to the trial run along with some bobby pins & have the stylist place it so that you can see how you want it beforehand.
- Take lots of photos from all angles after the trail run so you can have it to show the stylist on the wedding day.
- Where will you have your hair done on the wedding day? The most ideal situation is when the hairstylist can meet you at your getting ready location. That will be easier for you & they will typically do your bridesmaids hair as well. Depending on how many girls are in your bridal party at least 2 hair stylist are usually needed to style everyone.
Happy Wedding Wednesday friend! I hope you found this helpful & wish you the best as you plan your dream wedding 1 step at a time!